SAP ABAP PI/XI/PO developer will be part of the SCMworx Integration team and will help to integrate supply chain planning systems with customer’s SAP systems.
- Design, write specifications, develop programs, test, document, implement and support various integration scenarios as needed by the project
- Partner effectively with various developers within the product development team and from customer IT / business departments to deploy integration solutions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Over all 4+ years experience with the following
- In-depth knowledge in SAP User exits (BADIs / BAPIs) and ABAP programing, as well as ALE, IDOC, EDI technologies
- Experience in development of interfaces with SAP ECC – SD, MM and PP modules
- Experience configuring and using PI 7.3 or higher(Java Stack) preferred
- Working knowledge of Tivoli or other job scheduling tools
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and customer team, both written and verbal
- This job will be based out of Hyderabad, with travel to customer locations
- Bachelors or equivalent educational qualification is needed
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Supply chain and SaaS knowledge is preferred but not a requirement
- SAP Certification is preferred
- If your profile fits our requirements, send us your CV at email@example.com.